Is a form of fasting that is done without food or water. A soft dry fast includes showering and brushing teeth while an absolute dry fast (or black fast) is done without contact to any water.
Benefits of dry fasting
- It gives the digestive system a rest.
- Helps to lose excess weight or water.
- Better control of hypertension.
- Flush out toxins .promotes the detoxification process .
- Strengthens immune system
Water fasting is a period when a person eats no food and drinks only water .It improves energy and gives an overall sense of well being .
Is reducing the frequency of eating by fasting for long hours or long gaps between meals. There are different schedules to Intermittent Fasting, with the most popular being 16/8 schedule. In 16/8 schedule, you fast for 16 hours, say from 8 PM to 12 PM next day and eat within 8 hours windows, say first meal at 12 PM and the last meal of the day at 7 PM. Need less to mention, there shouldn’t be any drinking soda, coffee and tea or snacking in between.
Benefits of Intermittent Fasting:
- Weight Loss.
- Improves Blood Sugar.
- Keeps your Heart Healthy.
- Reduces Inflammation.
- Protects the Brain.
- Reduces Hunger.
- Helps to clean the cells.
- Gives the body a break from digesting and assimilating – Rest and Clean.
Fruit fasting is relatively easy to do and therefore great for beginners and for losing weight .naturally keeps you pure and safe. Just as you keep the exterior part of your body clean, your interior needs to be clean and purified ..